You Are Here: Home» » Sample LOR for MS in USA


Following sample LOR for MS in US  is shared by Ashish. He has requested HSB readers to comment on his Letter of Recommendation (LOR).
Do you know why schools require recommendation letter?
Recommendation letter is incredibly important when determining your admission status. They shed additional light on your background, character and experiences from a third-party perspective. Check out Letter of Recommendation - Do’s and Don’ts.


Sample LOR for MS in US

I, Dr…., Head of Chemical Department and I would like to express my best recommendation for my student, Ashish. Being his class teacher of B.E. final year, it’s my pleasure to write in support of Ashish who seeks to study for Masters in Chemical Engineering.
His ambition is well justified by his best academic performance with top ranks throughout course and first rank from University in final year.
I have known him well for the past four years and have taught him the subjects ‘Process Equipment Design & Drawing I & II in third year in semester I & II respectively ,‘Chemical Reaction Engineering-II’.
My interactions with him extended to his practical sessions in Third and final year. In the final semester of the undergraduate program I teach him ‘Chemical Plant Design and Project Engineering in term I.’ He is highly motivated towards Process & equipment design.
He has always mentioned his personnel thoughts before me and I acknowledge his interest in research in field of Chemical engineering. With his best academics and his skills, his graduate studies at best university from USA will surely help him to extend his interest in research and will make us proud.
I would specially like to mention his achievement like first prize from my department in Project work, first prize at national level Paper presentation and at best, his Paper publication in International journal during undergraduate program which is excellent start for his career in research.
In short, he is a person with all round facets of life and an ability to excel at most of them.
I believe that Ashish will excel at your university and extend valuable contribution to the ongoing research activities. I recommend him for admission to MS program with a full financial aid.

Tags:

0 comments

Leave a Reply